Galapagos & Inca Trail Adventure
Galapagos & Inca Trail Adventure
This unique adventure focuses on two of South America’s heaviest hitters – the Galapagos Islands and the Inca Trail. Take 17 days to explore these wildly different parts of the region. Snorkel the turtle-filled waters of Leon Dormido, then walk the cobblestone streets of Cusco. Sit on black-sand beaches watching sea lions lounge and later conquer the 4200-metre-high Dead Woman’s Pass. Witness breathtaking natural beauty among the surreal landscapes of the Galapagos, then wonder at the man-made elegance of Machu Picchu. This tour offers immersive and active adventure led by locals in two bucket-list favourites.
- Isla San Cristobal- Snorkeling in La Loberia (1.5 Hours)
- San Cristobal – Excursion to Leon Dormido or Lobos Islands
- Isla San Cristobal – Interpretation Center (45 minutes)
- Isla San Cristobal – Cerro Tijeretas View Point (1 Hour)
- Floreana – Snorkeling
- Isla Isabela -Tintoreras or Shark Alley (2.5 Hours)
- Isla Isabela – Flamingo lagoon visit (30 Minutes)
- Isla Isabela – Giant Tortoise Breeding Centre (1 Hour)
- Isla Isabela – Sierra Negra Volcano Hike (5-6 Hours)
- Isla Isabela – Kayaking
- Santa Cruz Highlands Visit (3 Hours)
- Isla Santa Cruz – Tortuga Bay walk
- Cusco – Leader-led orientation walk
- Cusco – Chocolate Museum Visit & Hot Chocolate
- Sacred Valley – Community visit & lunch
- 3 Night/4 Day Inca Trail (or 2 Night/3 Day Inca Quarry Trail) guided hike(s) with porters’ support. Or guided Cusco stay (Machu Picchu by train)
- Machu Picchu – Guided tour
- This trip gives both trekkers and non-trekkers the chance to visit Machu Picchu with Inca Trail*, Quarry Trail and train options.
- Admire the ingenuity of Inca engineering in https://hybris.intrepidgroup.travel/cockpit/images/icon_func_inlinetext_openwysiwyg.pngOllantaytambo (Sacred Valley) and contemplate how stone was excavated to build the structures still standing there.
- Explore Cusco, South America’s oldest continuously inhabited city. The city has ancient foundations, an interesting blend of Incan and colonial influences, and seemingly endless things to do and see.
- Snorkel the incredible marine life-filled waters of Kicker Rock, also known as Leon Dormido, one of the best snorkelling spots in the Galapagos and an absolute highlight for many travellers.
- Encounter the wildlife wonders of the Galapagos Islands up close. Giant tortoises, blue-footed boobies, sea lions, sea turtles, marine iguanas and more await.
- Hike to the top of one of the most active volcanoes in the Galapagos – the Sierra Negra – and peer into the second-largest caldera in the world.
Isla San Cristobal, Galapagos
Isla San Cristobal
Isla Floreana/ Isla Isabela
Isla Isabela / Isla Santa Cruz
Isla Santa Cruz
Isla Santa Cruz, Galapagos/Quito
Sacred Valley - Ollantaytambo (2792m)
Inca Trail (3100m) or Quarry Trail (3700m) or Cusco
Inca Trail (3650m) or Quarry Trail (3600m) or Cusco
Inca Trail (2650m) or Aguas Calientes (2040m)
Machu Picchu (2430) - Cusco
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us