This 3 Day Uluru (Ayres Rock) Adventure is the perfect short trip for those wanting to experience icons of the Australian Outback in a narrow time frame. Witnessing the ancient monolith Uluru bathed in both early morning and late afternoon light is a sight that will never be forgotten. Likewise, the towering facade of Kings Canyon, and Kata Tjuta (the Olgas) will leave impressions upon your memory forever.
- Uluru – Uluru & Kata Tjuta National Park Entrance
- Uluru – Uluru Cultural Centre
- Uluru – Maruku Arts Cultural Experience
- Kings Canyon – Kings Canyon Rim Walk
- Join an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Guide on a walk around the base of Uluru, an experience exclusive to Intrepid Travel.
- Experience the Northern Territory with the best guides in the business who know the Australian outback like the back of their hand.
- Wander through the iconic domes of Kata Tjuta, and gaze in awe at the sacred rock of Uluru as you appreciate the view of this special place from every angle.
- Dine under the stars and camp within privately owned sites and hike through natural amphitheatres, rocky chasms and lush oases at Kings Canyon.
- Discover the spiritual importance of the outback landscape to local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities on guided nature walks – exclusive to Intrepid.
Alice Springs - Uluru